Life with the Upstream Network
We make it a priority to invest in great clinical programs for our partners and associates, no matter where they are in their clinical journey. This investment in people is why we have one of the highest concentrations of advanced certified clinicians. With a proven track record of steady growth, we are one of the largest outpatient orthopaedic therapy providers across the country. We offer a wide variety of opportunities for motivated physical and occupational therapists looking to grow their skills and further their careers.
- Health, vision and dental
- Flex spending and optional health savings accounts
- Paid time off with year-to-year rollover
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Annual allowance for continuing education
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 12-month professional development program for new graduates
- New grads are paired with a senior therapist
- Bi-monthly meetings for collaboration and training
- 3-month patient onboarding process promotes development of evidence-based plan of care management for our new graduate clinician
Upstream Rehab Institute – our in-house, post-professional education division, which includes continuing education courses and certification tracks in manual therapy, dry needling, as well as APTA/ABPTRE-accredited:
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency
- Hand Therapy Residency
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Major markets in the Southeast, East Coast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest and Northeast
- 22 states with 600+ locations and growing
- Continually growing in new areas
- Leadership Development Program
- Clinic Director mentoring and formalized training program
- Multi-site leadership opportunities
- Unlimited continuing education through Medbridge along with generous internal and external con-ed offerings
- New clinics opening each month
- Clinic Director roles with partnership incentives
- Growing nationally into new markets
“Teamwork makes the dream work!
Working with people who encourage you to be better, who know how to make you laugh and who genuinely care about what we do makes every day unique.
Lindy Standridge, Manager of Human Resources Information Systems
“I am grateful for the opportunities that have presented to me.
I have also been blessed to work with amazing people that have challenged me to truly work hard, serve others and be a better person.
The best career move I have ever made.
It has allowed me to flourish as a professional and be happier at work than I have ever been.
S. Allan Lee DPT, SMT, DN
“I absolutely love my career choice!
I work with some of the most skilled clinicians in the industry delivering great care to patients.
Susan Stainback, Account Manager